Vital statistics records
|提及的人：||Dennis Perkins; Lewis Perkins; Charles Hellenbrand; Nevin family.; Keane family.; Vickers family.; Hellenbrand family.|
Andrew Robinson Giddinge; Nevins family.; Lovejoy family.; Keene family.; Tibbetts family.; Woodman family.; Bradford family.; Penley family.; Vickery family.; Androscoggin Historical Society.; Clarence E. March Library.
|注意：||In part, photocopies and transcripts.|
|描述：||ca. 15 linear ft.|
Includes Lovejoy and Nevins family Bibles; cemetery records from the town of Wales, Me.; vital records of Auburn, Me.; 1790 census returns from Pejepscot, Me.; papers of members of the Keene, Tibbetts, Woodman, Bradford, Penley, and Vickery families; materials pertaining to a voyage taken by Charles Hellenbrand and his family on the ship Golden Rocket from Bangor, Me., to San Francisco, Calif., on their way to Oregon, 1858-1864; diary (1795 May 9-Sept. 19) of early settler Andrew Robinson Giddinge, describing crops, weather conditions, and daily life; Gold Rush letter (1849) from Dennis Perkins in California to his brother Lewis Perkins in Oxford, Me.; materials concerning the Aroostook War and American Revolution; and Grand Army of the Republic photograph collection.
- Androscoggin County (Me.) -- History -- Sources.
- Androscoggin County (Me.) -- Climate.
- Agriculture -- Maine -- Androscoggin County.
- Voyages and travels.
- California -- Gold discoveries.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Description and travel.
- California -- Description and travel.
- Aroostook War, 1839.
- Northeast boundary of the United States.
- Maine -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Perkins, Dennis -- Correspondence.
- Perkins, Lewis -- Correspondence.
- Grand Army of the Republic -- Photograph collections.
- Hellenbrand, Charles, -- 1808-1871.
- Nevin family.
- Keane family.
- Vickers family.
- Hellenbrand family.