Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Bruce Hale; Guy Francis
|ISBN:||9780062192264 0062192264 9780545644631 0545644631|
|Target Audience:||Ages 4-8.|
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.|
|Responsibility:||written by Bruce Hale ; illustrated by Guy Francis.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Clark the Shark review
Clark the Shark is the "biggest and strongest" kid at his Elementary School. He loves school and his teacher, but sometimes his zest for life gets in the way. His teacher helps him learn to be "cool" with the use of rhymes whenever he thinks he's getting out of hand. This helps...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Enthusiasm -- Fiction.
- Calmness -- Fiction.
- Behavior -- Fiction.
- Sharks -- Fiction.
- Marine animals -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Enthusiasm -- Juvenile fiction.
- Calmness -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-control in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sharks -- Juvenile fiction.
- Marine animals -- Juvenile fiction.
- Marine animals.
- Self-control in children.