도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Documentary television programs
Nonfiction television programs
|명시된 사람:||Jane Elliott|
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
William Peters; Charlie Cobb; Jane Elliott; Yale University. Films.; Consortium of Public Television Stations.; WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.); PBS Video.
|언어 메모:||Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.|
|메모:||Previously broadcast over PBS as a segment of Frontline.|
|크레딧:||Director of photography, Floyd Freidus ; film editor, David Hanser.|
|공연자||Host, Judy Woodruff.|
|해당 독자:||Ages 13 through adult.|
|설명:||1 videocassette (57 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + study guide (8 p. ; 28 cm.)|
|내용:||"In 1970, a public school teacher in Riceville, Iowa, divided her all-white, all-Christian third-graders into blue and brown-eyed groups for a lesson in discrimination. On successive days, each group was treated as inferior and subjected to discriminatory treatment. This 'Frontline' reunites the teacher and class after 15 years to relate the enduring effects of their lesson." ---Cover.|
|다른 제목||Frontline (Television program)
Eye of the storm (Motion picture)
|책임:||produced and directed by William Peters ; correspondent, Charlie Cobb ; written by William Peters, Charlie Cobb ; a production of Yale University Films for Frontline ; produced for the Documentary Consortium by WGBH Boston.|
- Discrimination -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Iowa -- Evaluation.
- Race discrimination -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Iowa -- Evaluation.
- Prejudices in children -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Iowa -- Evaluation.
- Class reunions -- Iowa.
- Educational sociology.
- Discrimination in education -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Iowa -- Evaluation.
- Moral education -- Iowa -- Evaluation.
- Racism -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Iowa -- Riceville.
- Community Elementary School (Riceville, Iowa)
- Prejudices in children -- Prevention.
- United States -- Race relations.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- Elliott, Jane.
- Eye of the storm (Motion picture)
- Race discrimination.