|类型/形式：||Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Nonfiction television programs
Documentary television programs
|提及的人：||Jane Elliott; Jane Elliott|
Jane Elliott; Yale University. Films.; WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.); PBS DVD (Firm)
|语言注释：||Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.|
|制作人员：||Director of photography, Floyd Freidus ; film editor, David Hanser.|
|演员：||Host, Judy Woodruff.|
|制作说明：||Previously broadcast on Mar. 26, 1985 as a segment of Frontline.|
|目标对象：||Ages 13 through adult.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (57 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
Blue eyes --
Brown eyes --
The lesson --
Jane Elliott's motives --
Group discussion --
Sensitizing adults --
|其他题名：||Frontline (Television program)
Eye of the storm (Motion picture)
|责任：||a production of Yale University Films for Frontline ; WGBH Boston ; produced and directed by William Peters ; written by William Peters, Charlie Cobb.|
Documents a reunion of Iowa teacher Jane Elliott and her third-grade class of 1970, subjects that year of an ABC News television documentary entitled "The eye of the storm". Shows how her experimental curriculum on the evils of discrimination had a lasting effect on the lives of the students. Includes scenes of her lesson being used in a prison setting.
- Elliott, Jane, -- 1933-
- Community Elementary School (Riceville, Iowa)
- Discrimination -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Iowa -- Evaluation.
- Race discrimination -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Iowa -- Evaluation.
- Prejudices in children -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Iowa -- Evaluation.
- Class reunions -- Iowa.
- Educational sociology.
- Discrimination in education -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Iowa -- Evaluation.
- Moral education -- Iowa -- Evaluation.
- Racism -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Iowa -- Riceville.
- Prejudices in children -- Prevention.
- United States -- Race relations.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- Eye of the storm (Motion picture)
- Race discrimination.