Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality.
Clean Air Act transporation conformity provisions contained in H.R. 3, "the Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users".
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O., 2005
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0200-P.
"Serial no. 109-11."
|Description:||iii, 115 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||Transportation conformity: accounting for public health in transportation decisions --
Two for the price of one: clean air and smart growth.
- Air -- Pollution -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Transportation -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Federal aid to transportation -- United States.
- Air -- Pollution -- Law and legislation.
- Federal aid to transportation.
- Transportation -- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- United States.