Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Electronic version:
Clean tech nation.
New York : HarperBusiness, 2012
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ron Pernick; Clint Wilder; Trevor Winnie
|Description:||308 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Introduction: The birth of clean tech --
The global landscape : current and emerging clean-tech leaders and the competitive threat --
Vying for leadership : the top ten clean-tech states --
Centers of innovation : the top 15 U.S. cities for clean tech --
The biggest clean-tech developments reshaping the world --
The clean-tech imperative --
A seven-point action plan for repowering America.
|Responsibility:||Ron Pernick and Clint Wilder ; with Trevor Winnie.|
"Too many are giving up on the U.S.'s critical role in building a clean-tech future. Against this backdrop, "Clean Tech Nation" makes an effective case for U.S. leadership and a path to get
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
brand sports shoes basketball shoes ranks
In fact, the professional class brands have been able to maintain a more long-term market viability, also in its access to the high threshold. According to previous analysis of Olympic sports, <a href="http://www.flyput.com/nike-free-run-2-mens-c-15.html">http://www.flyput.com/nike-free-run-2-mens-c-15.html</a>...
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Industrial design -- Environmental aspects.
- Green technology.
- Sustainable engineering.
- Green products.
- Green technology -- Government policy -- United States.
- Capital investments -- Environmental aspects.
- Renewable energy sources.
- Renewable energy sources -- Government policy -- United States.
- Energy policy -- Economic aspects.
- Energy policy -- United States.
- Energy policy.
- Green technology -- Government policy.
- Renewable energy sources -- Government policy.
- United States.