Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Electronic version:
Clean tech nation.
New York : HarperBusiness, 2012
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ron Pernick; Clint Wilder; Trevor Winnie
|Description:||308 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Introduction: The birth of clean tech --
The global landscape : current and emerging clean-tech leaders and the competitive threat --
Vying for leadership : the top ten clean-tech states --
Centers of innovation : the top 15 U.S. cities for clean tech --
The biggest clean-tech developments reshaping the world --
The clean-tech imperative --
A seven-point action plan for repowering America.
|Responsibility:||Ron Pernick and Clint Wilder ; with Trevor Winnie.|
"Five years ago, Pernick and Wilder predicted a clean-energy revolution. Today, that revolution is already underway-but without an aggressive energy strategy, America's leadership will falter. The
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
brand sports shoes basketball shoes ranks
In fact, the professional class brands have been able to maintain a more long-term market viability, also in its access to the high threshold. According to previous analysis of Olympic sports, <a href="http://www.flyput.com/nike-free-run-2-mens-c-15.html">http://www.flyput.com/nike-free-run-2-mens-c-15.html</a>...
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Industrial design -- Environmental aspects.
- Green technology.
- Sustainable engineering.
- Green products.
- Green technology -- Government policy -- United States.
- Capital investments -- Environmental aspects.
- Renewable energy sources.
- Renewable energy sources -- Government policy -- United States.
- Energy policy -- Economic aspects.
- Energy policy -- United States.
- Energy policy.
- Green technology -- Government policy.
- Renewable energy sources -- Government policy.
- United States.