Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Conference papers and proceedings
|All Authors / Contributors:||
B C Bates; Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Working Group II.; et al
|Notes:||"This paper was prepared under the management of the IPCC Working Group II, Technical Support Unit."
|Description:||viii, 200 p. : ill., maps ; 30 cm.|
|Contents:||1. Introduction to climate change and water --
2. Observed and projected changes in climate as they relate to water --
3. Linking climate change and water resources: impacts and responses --
4. Climate change and water resources in systems and sectors --
5. Analysing regional aspects of climate change and water resources --
6. Climate change mitigation measures and water --
7. Implications for policy and sustainable development --
8. Gaps in knowledge and suggestions for further work.
|Series Title:||IPCC technical paper, 6.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Bryson Bates ... [et al.]|