|类型/形式：||Conference papers and proceedings
B C Bates; Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Working Group II.; et al
|注意：||"This paper was prepared under the management of the IPCC Working Group II, Technical Support Unit."
|描述：||viii, 200 p. : ill., maps ; 30 cm.|
|内容：||1. Introduction to climate change and water --
2. Observed and projected changes in climate as they relate to water --
3. Linking climate change and water resources: impacts and responses --
4. Climate change and water resources in systems and sectors --
5. Analysing regional aspects of climate change and water resources --
6. Climate change mitigation measures and water --
7. Implications for policy and sustainable development --
8. Gaps in knowledge and suggestions for further work.
|丛书名：||IPCC technical paper, 6.|
|责任：||edited by Bryson Bates ... [et al.]|
"Observational records and climate projections provide abundant evidence that freshwater resources are vulnerable and have the potential to be strongly impacted by climate change, with wide-ranging consequences for human societies and ecosystems. [...] The objectives of this Technical Paper [...] are: to improve our understanding of the links between both natural and anthropogenically induced climate change, its impacts, and adaptation and mitigation response options, on the one hand, and water-related issues, on the other; to inform policymakers and stakeholders about the implications of climate change and climate change response options for water resources, as well as the implications for water resources of various climate change scenarios and climate change response options, including associated synergies and trade-offs." -- p. 3-7