도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Online version:
Finzi, Gerald, 1901-1956.
[England?] : Boosey & Hawkes ; Milwaukee, Wis. : Distributed by Hal Leonard, [2008?]
|명시된 사람:||Thomas Hardy; William Shakespeare; Christina Georgina Rossetti; Edward Shanks; Ivor Gurney; Edmund Blunden; Robert Bridges; James Elroy Flecker; William Jones; Thomas Traherne; Walter De la Mare; F L Lucas; George Barker|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Gerald Finzi; Howard Ferguson; Joy Finzi; Christopher Finzi
|언어 메모:||English words; texts by various poets.|
|메모:||Edited by Howard Ferguson, Joyce Finzi, and Christopher Finzi.
Some songs are in their original keys and some have been transposed by the composer. Only two songs, Life laughs onward (Till earth outwears) and To a poet a thousand years hence (To a poet), have been transposed by the editors.
Includes prefatory notes and biographical information on the composer in English preceding score.
|설명:||1 score (224 p.) ; 31 cm.|
|내용:||Before and after summer : op. 16. Childhood among the ferns ; Before and after summer ; The Self-unseeing ; Overlooking the river ; Channel firing ; In the mind's eye ; The Too short time ; Epeisodia ; Amabel ; He abjures love / words by Thomas Hardy --
Earth and air and rain : op. 15. Summer schemes ; When I set out for Lyonnesse ; Waiting both ; The Phantom ; So I have fared : after reading Psalms XXXIX, XL, etc. ; Rollicum-rorum ; To Lizbie Browne ; The Clock of the years ; In a churchyard : Song of the yew tree ; Proud songsters / words by Thomas Hardy --
I said to love : op. 19b. I need not go ; At middle-field gate in February ; Two lips ; In five-score summers! : Meditation ; For life I had never cared greatly ; I said to love / words by Thomas Hardy --
Let us garlands bring : op. 18. Come away, come away, death ; Who is Silvia? ; Fear no more the heat o' the sun ; Mistress mine ; It was a lover and his lass / words by William Shakespeare --
Music for Love's labour's lost : op. 28a. Songs of Hiems and Ver (William Shakespeare) ; Songs for Moth. Riddle song (Shakespeare) ; False concoline I (Anon.) --
Oh fair to see : op. 13b. I say, I'll seek her (Thomas Hardy) ; Oh fair to see (Christina Rossetti) ; As I lay in the early sun (Edward Shanks) ; Only the wanderer (Ivor Gurney) ; To joy (Edmund Blunden) ; Harvest (Blunden) ; Since we loved (Robert Bridges) --
Till earth outwears : op. 19. Let me enjoy the earth ; In years defaced ; The market-girl ; I look into my glass ; It never looks like summer ; At a lunar eclipse ; Life laughs onward / words by Thomas Hardy --
To a poet : op. 13a. To a poet a thousand years hence (James Elroy Flecker) ; On parent knees (attrib. to Sir William Jones, from the Persian) ; Intrada (Thomas Traherne, adapted from Centuries of meditation I. 1,2,3) ; The Birthnight (Walter De la Mare) ; June on Castle Hill (F.L. Lucas) ; Ode on the rejection of St. Cecilia : Arioso (George Barker).
- Hardy, Thomas, -- 1840-1928 -- Musical settings.
- Shakespeare, William, -- 1564-1616 -- Musical settings.
- Rossetti, Christina Georgina, -- 1830-1894 -- Musical settings.
- Shanks, Edward, -- 1892-1953 -- Musical settings.
- Gurney, Ivor, -- 1890-1937 -- Musical settings.
- Blunden, Edmund, -- 1896-1974 -- Musical settings.
- Bridges, Robert, -- 1844-1930 -- Musical settings.
- Flecker, James Elroy, -- 1884-1915 -- Musical settings.
- Jones, William, -- 1746-1794 -- Musical settings.
- Traherne, Thomas, -- -1674 -- Musical settings.
- De la Mare, Walter, -- 1873-1956 -- Musical settings.
- Lucas, F. L. -- (Frank Laurence), -- 1894-1967 -- Musical settings.
- Barker, George, -- 1812-1876 -- Musical settings.
- Songs (Medium voice) with piano.
- Songs (Low voice) with piano.
- Song cycles.