Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William H Taft; William H Taft|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William H Taft; Francis Graham Lee
|Description:||504 pages ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||Liberty under law and selected supreme court opinions|
|Responsibility:||edited by Francis Graham Lee.|
"The collection embodies the most significant among Taft's scholarly works, all of which were penned between his term as federal circuit court judge in the late nineteenth century and his tenure as
- Taft, William H. -- (William Howard), -- 1857-1930 -- Political and social views.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1901-1909.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1909-1913.
- Taft, William H. -- (William Howard), -- 1857-1930
- Political and social views.
- Political science.
- United States.