Find a copy in the library
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Child Development Group of Mississippi.|
|Notes:||Photographs transferred to Photographs and Prints Division, and are described separately.|
|Description:||3.5 / in. ft. (3 boxes)|
Collection consists primarily of lengthy and detailed reports cncerning the history and goals of the project; training manuals; financial proposals; and other printed material. Also present are instruction manuals and printed material for the CDGM support group, Friends of Children of Mississippi.
- Delta Ministry of Mississippi.
- Project Head Start (U.S.)
- Child Development Group of Mississippi.
- Friends of Children of Mississippi.
- United States -- Office of Economic Opportunity.
- African American children -- Mississippi.
- Children -- United States.
- African Americans -- Education (Preschool) -- Mississippi.
- Education, Preschool -- Mississippi.
- Children with social disabilities -- Education (Preschool) -- Mississippi.
- Head Start programs -- Mississippi.
- Segregation in education -- Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Mississippi.
- Mississippi -- Social conditions.