|提及的人：||John Muir; John Muir|
Mary Louise Brown; Linnie Marsh Wolfe; Samuel Hall Young
|描述：||8.5 linear ft.|
Series I consists chiefly of correspondence, notes, bibliographies, and sketches for films relating to life and work of John Muir. Series II consists of expanded indices of two works on John Muir, Linnie Marsh Wolfe's "Son of the Wilderness" and Samuel Hall Young's "Alaska Days with John Muir," as well as the indices to "Collected Works" by Muir. Brown's adapted indices bring all citations together so that they may be examined simultaneously. Brown has expanded the textual information provided with illustrations, definitions and miscellaneous supporting materials found in other sources.
- Muir, John, -- 1838-1914.
- Forest conservation -- United States.
- Nature conservation -- United States.
- Alaska -- Description and travel.
- California -- Description and travel.
- National parks and reserves -- California.
- Forest conservation.
- National parks and reserves.
- Nature conservation.
- United States.