Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Hacke; William Ambrosia Cowley; Bartholomew Sharpe; John Wood, Captain.; A Roberts
|Notes:||Advertisements: ( p.) at end.
|Description:||, 45, 100 [i.e. 84], 53,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 19 cm.|
|Contents:||(from t. p.) I. Capt. Cowley's voyage round the globe --
II. Captain Sharp's journey over the Isthmus of Darien, and expedition into the South Seas, written by himself --
III. Capt. Wood's voyage thro' the streights of Magellan --
IV. Mr. Roberts's adventures among the Corsairs of the Levant, his account of their way of living, description of the Archipelago Islands, taking of Scio, &c.
|Responsibility:||published by Capt. William Hacke.|
- Voyages and travels.
- Voyages around the world.
- VIAJES ALREDEDOR DEL MUNDO.
- EUROPA -- DESCRIPCIONES Y VIAJES.
- AMERICA -- DESCRIPCIONES Y VIAJES.
- Buccaneers -- Early works to 1800
- Pirates -- Early works to 1800
- Voyages and travels -- Early works to 1800
- Voyages around the world -- Early works to 1800