Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Daniel Coxe; Thomas James; Jean-Bernard-Louis Desjean Pointis, baron de
|Notes:||Each part (work) has special t.p.
Each part also published separately.
Pt. 1 is 2nd ed., rev. and corr.; pt. 2 is 2nd ed.
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (3 volumes in 1) : illustrations, map, plan|
|Contents:||pt. 1. The dangerous voyage of Capt. Thomas James in attempting to discover a North-west Passage to the South-Sea --
pt. 2. The Sieur Pointis's voyage to America, with an account of the taking Carthagena by the French in 1697; also an account of the several engagements they had with the English in their return to Brest --
pt. 3. A description of the English province of Carolana, by the Spaniards call'd Florida and by the French La Louisiane.
|Other Titles:||Description of the English province of Carolana.
Monsieur De Pointi's account of his expedition to Carthagena in the year 1697
Voyage for discovering a passage to the South Sea
Monsieur De Pointi's expedition to Carthagena
Sabin Americana, 1500-1926.
|Responsibility:||[collected and compiled] by Daniel Coxe.|
- Voyages and travels -- Early works to 1800.
- Northwest Passage -- Discovery and exploration -- Early works to 1800.
- Pacific Ocean -- Discovery and exploration -- Early works to 1800.
- Cartagena (Colombia) -- Siege, 1697 -- Early works to 1800.
- Mississippi River Valley -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Discoveries in geography.
- Voyages and travels.
- Arctic Ocean -- Northwest Passage.
- Colombia -- Cartagena.
- Mississippi River Valley.
- Pacific Ocean.