Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Personal narratives, Confederate
Personal narratives, British
|Notes:||Reprint. Originally published by various publishers.
|Description:||v. ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||[v.1] Army memoirs of Lucius W. Barber, Company "D," 15th Illinois Volunteer Infantry... / [by] Lucius W. Barber --
[v.2] The citizen soldier, or, Memoirs of a volunteer / by John Beatty --
[v.3] Memories : a record of personal experiences and adventure during four years of war / by Fannie A. Beers --
[v.4] Hardtack and coffee, or, The unwritten story of Army life / by John D. Billings --
[v.5] Richmond during the war : four years of personal observation / by Sallie A. Brock --
[v.6] In and out of rebel prisons / by A. Cooper. [v.7] Four years in rebel capitals : an inside view of life in the Southern Confederacy, from birth to death... /by T. C. DeLeon --
[v.8] Battle-fields of the South : Bull Run to Fredericksburgh... / by an English Combatant, Lieutenant of Artillery on the Field Staff --
[v.9] Three months in the Southern states / [by] Arthur J.L. Fremantle --
[v.10] Reminiscences of the Civil War / [by] John B. Gordon --
[v.11] Recollections of a private : a story of the Army of the Potomac / by Warren Lee Goss --
[v.12] Confederate operations in Canada and New York / by John W. Headley. [v.13] Army life in a Black regiment / by Thomas Wentworth Higginson --
[v.14] War from the inside : the story of the 132nd Regiment Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry... / by Frederick L. Hitchcock --
[v.15] A rebel war clerk's diary at the Confederate States capital / by J. B. Jones --
[v.16] Personal recollections of a cavalryman with Custer's Michigan Cavalry Brigade in the Civil War / by J. H. Kidd --
[v.17] Detailed minutiae of soldier life in the Army of Northern Virginia, 1861-1865 / by Carlton McCarthy. [v.18] A soldier's recollections : leaves from the diary of a young Confederate... / by Randolph H. McKim --
[v.19] The story of a cannoneer under Stonewall Jackson... / by Edward A. Moore --
[v.20] Daring and suffering : a history of the great railroad adventure / by William Pittenger --
[v.21] Campaigning with Grant / by Horace Porter --
[v.22] Three years in the sixth Corps / [by] George T. Stevens --
[v.23] The story of a common soldier of army life in the Civil War, 1861-1865 / by Leander Stillwell --
[v.24] Destruction and reconstruction : personal experiences of the late war / by Richard Taylor. [v.25] Campaigns of a non-combatant, and his romaunt abroad during the war / by George Alfred Townsend --
[v.26] Life in the Confederate Army : being the observations and experiences of an Alien in the South during the American Civil War / by William Watson --
[v.27] The narrative of a blockade-runner / [by] J. Wilkinson --
[v.28] Mosby's Rangers : a record of the operations of the Forty-third Battalion Virginia Cavalry from its organization to the surrender, from the diary of a private... / [by] James J. Williamson. [v.29] One of Jackson's Foot Cavalry : his experience and what he saw during the war 1861-1865... / by John H. Worsham.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories.
- United States. -- Army. -- Colored Infantry Regiment, 33rd (1864-1866) -- Biography.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Participation, African American.
- Soldiers -- United States -- Biography.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives, Confederate.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives, British.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Campaigns.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Underground movements.
- Confederate States of America -- History.
- Confederate States of America. -- Army -- Biography.
- Confederate States of America -- Description and travel.