|描述：||438 p. : map ; 24 cm.|
From the Publisher: Oliver Stone and his Camel Club are in a race to stop a man who is determined to auction off America to the highest bidder: Roger Seagraves is selling America to her enemies, one devastating secret at a time. On a local level, Annabelle Conroy, the most gifted con artist of her generation, is becoming a bit of a Robin Hood as she plots a monumental scam against one of the most ruthless businessmen on earth. As the killings on both fronts mount, the Camel Club fights the most deadly foes they've ever faced.
- Secret societies -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House -- Fiction.
- Legislators -- United States -- Fiction.
- Library of Congress -- Fiction.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
- Conspiracies -- Fiction.
- Stone, Oliver (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Camel Club (Imaginary organization) -- Fiction.