Thomas Cranmer; C Frederick Barbee; Paul F M Zahl; Church of England.
|描述：||xx, 119 pages ; 24 cm|
|其他题名：||Book of common prayer.|
|责任：||compiled and presented for devotional use by C. Frederick Barbee and Paul F.M. Zahl.|
Published on the occasion of the 450th anniversary of the Book of Common Prayer, The Collects of Thomas Cranmer presents this spiritually rich material in its original form and order. Compiled and presented for devotional use by C. Frederick Barbee and Paul Zahl, Cranmer's Collects are each followed by succinct commentary on their historical context and an insightful meditation crafted with contemporary Christians in mind.
- Church of England. -- Book of common prayer. -- Collects.
- Church of England -- Liturgy -- Meditations.
- Collects -- Meditations.
- Church of England. -- Book of common prayer. Collects.
- Church of England. -- Liturgy -- Meditations.
- Church of England.
- Book of common prayer (Church of England)