도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|상:||Winner of O.L. Davis Jr. AATC Outstanding Book in Education Award 2013.
Commended for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2013.
Commended for PROSE Awards: Education 2012.
|설명:||xiv, 229 pages ; 23 cm|
|내용:||What is college for? --
From college to university --
Who went? Who goes? Who pays? --
Brave new world --
What is to be done?
Winner of the 2013 O.L. Davis, Jr. Book Award, American Association for Teaching and Curriculum Winner of the 2013 Gold Medal in Education II (Commentary/Theory), Independent Publisher Book Awards
- Education, Higher -- Aims and objectives -- United States.
- Education, Higher -- United States.
- Universities and colleges -- United States.
- Education, Higher -- United States -- History.
- Education, Higher.
- Education, Higher -- Aims and objectives.
- Universities and colleges.
- United States.