Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Fiction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles Waddell Chesnutt; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from TEI header.
"The electronic edition is a part of the UNC-CH digitization project, Documenting the American South, or the Southern Experience in 19th-century America."
"Text scanned (OCR) by Kathy Graham. Text encoded by Natalia Smith and Jamie Vacca."
|Details:||Mode of access: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; World Wide Web browser; Panorama for SGML files.|
|Responsibility:||Charles Waddell Chesnutt, 1858-1932.|
- African Americans -- Southern States -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- Economic conditions -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- Social conditions -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- Race relations -- Fiction.
- United States -- Race relations -- Fiction.
- North Carolina -- Fiction.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Academic Affairs Library.
- Chesnutt, Charles Waddell (African-American author)
- American literature -- African American authors -- 20th century.
- Chapel Hill (N.C.)
- North Carolina.
- United States.
- African Americans.
- Economic history.
- Race relations.
- Social conditions
- Southern States.