|提及的人：||Danny Glover; Christopher A Darden; Darius Rucker|
Elizabeth Vargas; Jami Floyd; ABC News.
|注意：||Titles from container label.
Originally broadcast on the ABC News television program 20/20 Downtown on February 17, 2000.
Received from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences; a video award entry submitted in the category "Outstanding informational or cultural programming" for the 22nd Annual News and Documentary Emmy Awards.
|演员名单:||Host, Elizabeth Vargas ; correspondent, Jami Floyd.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (13 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|其他题名：||20/20 (Television program)
Profiling the color of scorn
|责任：||ABC ; producer, Karen C. Saunders.|
Three African American celebrities discuss the continuing discrimination they experience in everyday life, regardless of their wealth and status. Danny Glover, Christopher Darden, and Darius Rucker of Hootie and the Blowfish are interviewed.
- Documentary television programs.
- Hootie & the Blowfish (Musical group)
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Racism -- United States.
- Discrimination against African Americans.
- African American lawyers.
- African American motion picture actors and actresses.
- African American musicians.
- Glover, Danny.
- Darden, Christopher A.
- Rucker, Darius.