David W Pao
|描述：||462 pages ; 25 cm.|
|丛书名：||Zondervan exegetical commentary on the New Testament, v. 12.|
|其他题名：||Colossians and Philemon|
|责任：||David W. Pao.|
"This series is designed for those who know biblical languages. It is written primarily for the pastor and Bible teacher, not for the scholar. That is, the aim is not to review and offer a critique of every possible interpretation that has ever been given to a passage, but to exegete each passage of Scripture succinctly in its grammatical and historical context. Each passage is interpreted in the light of its biblical setting, with a view to grammatical detail, literary context, flow of biblical argument, and historical setting. While the focus will not be on application, it is expected that the authors will offer suggestions as to the direction in which application can flow."--Publisher description.
- Bible. -- Colossians -- Commentaries.
- Bible. -- Philemon -- Commentaries.
- Bible. -- Colossians.
- Bible. -- Philemon.
- Zondervan exegetical commentary on the New Testament(8 资料)
由 danielrmasters 已更新 2014-06-06
- New Library Books Nov 1(35 资料)
由 katherinevandrunen 已更新 2013-12-04
- New Books at Bethel Seminary of the East(60 资料)
由 bta 已更新 2013-05-01
- Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament(8 资料)
由 shawn.j.wilhite 已更新 2012-11-20
- Novo Testamento - Teologia Bíblica/Exegética(477 资料)
由 joao.aquino 已更新 2012-10-09