Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||Oregon-Washington Railroad and Navigation Company.|
|Notes:||Twenty one pages of text, maps, and illustrations on one side of the sheet, with the verso being a colored map of the Columbia River, folded and issued in a cover.
A folded sheet with 21 panels on each side when unfolded. The "outside" contains nineteen panels numbered 1-19, an unnumbered panel with map, and a final blank panel. The "inside" contains a col. map (46 x 111 cm.), spread over all twenty-one panels, of the Columbia River Gorge from Portland, Or., to Arlington, Or., with text titled: Lewis and Clark Centennial Exposition, Portland, Ore., June 1st to October 15th, 1905.
|Description:||19,  p. : ill., maps (1 col.) ; 114 x 48 cm.|
- Columbia River -- Maps.
- Columbia River -- Description and travel.
- Columbia River Valley -- Guidebooks.
- Columbia River Valley -- Maps.
- Columbia River Valley -- Description and travel.
- Columbia River Gorge (Or. and Wash.) -- Maps.
- United States -- Columbia River.
- United States -- Columbia River Gorge.
- United States -- Columbia River Valley.