Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Cullen, David, 1961-
New York : Twelve, 2009
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||x, 417 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Female down --
After and before --
The downward spiral --
Take back the school --
Judgment day --
Timeline : Before.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Fascinating account of why Columbine happened, the myths surrounding Columbine and the movitations driving Harris and Klebold. Even some of the choices that the author makes in jumping back and forward in chronology seem to work here, where in other books it might seem pretentious. You...
- 3 of 3 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Columbine High School Massacre, Littleton, Colo., 1999.
- School shootings -- Colorado -- Littleton.
- Columbine High School (Littleton, Colo.)
- Littleton (Colo.) -- Columbine High School.
- Columbine Hight School, (Littleton, Colo.)
- School shootings.
- Colorado -- Littleton.
User lists with this item (29)
- Vigilance, Preparation, and the Post-9/11 World(33 items)
by nemrtmtu3 updated 2014-09-11
- ARK - check out(192 items)
by elfgreen updated about 3 weeks ago
- Terrorism(4 items)
by jscott6 updated 2014-07-08
- Social Science(318 items)
by carrietannehill updated 2014-04-17
- ALA Notable Non-Fiction for Adults (162 items)
by clacklib updated 2014-02-18