Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
David C Maurer; Gene Aloise; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Security Technologies.; United States. Government Accountability Office.
|Notes:||Title from PDF title screen (viewed Oct. 25, 2012).
"For release ... July 26, 2012."
|Description:||1 online resource (11 pages).|
|Series Title:||Testimony, GAO-12-941 T.|
|Other Titles:||DHS has developed plans for its global nuclear detection architecture, but challenges remain in deploying equipment|
|Responsibility:||statement of David C. Maurer, Gene Aloise.|
- United States. -- Department of Homeland Security. -- Domestic Nuclear Detection Office -- Rules and practice.
- Radioactive substances -- Detection -- Equipment and supplies -- Testing.
- Smuggling -- United States -- Prevention.
- Nuclear terrorism -- United States -- Prevention.
- Nuclear counters -- Testing.
- Radiation warning systems.