Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Terry E Hill
|Description:||298 pages ; 21 cm.|
|Series Title:||Urban renaissance (Deer Park, N.Y.)|
|Responsibility:||Terry E. Hill.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Come Sunday Morning by Terry E. Hill
I just finished Come Sunday Morning. It was excellent! I loved the way the author beautifully describes scenes. It almost made me feel like I was there and the characters multi-dimentional. exceptionally well writen book and a fun story. I just wonder who he had in mind when he wrote it. I highly...
- 5 of 5 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- African American clergy -- Fiction.
- Clergy -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- African American clergy.
- African Americans.
- Man-woman relationships.
- California -- Los Angeles