|類型/形式：||Detective and mystery fiction
Richard A Lupoff; Joe Gores; Algis Budrys
|注意：||Introduction by Joe Gores; afterword by Algis Budrys.
"Gangsters at war" (comic book) at end.
|描述：||12 unnumbered pages, 270 pages, 30 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|責任：||a novel by Richard A. Lupoff.|
"The insurance claim sounded perfectly ordinary... a petty burglary... a satchel full of old comics taken from a store on Berkeley's busy Telegraph Avenue ... That's what brought pudgy, unassuming insurance adjuster Hobart Lindsey into his first big case -- a case that led to a series of murders, a tragedy that took place half a world away and thirty-three years before, and a final confrontation with death one foggy midnight in the middle of San Francisco Bay." --
- Lindsey, Hobart (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Plum, Marvia (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Insurance investigators -- California -- Fiction.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Collectors and collecting -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- California -- Berkeley -- Fiction.
- Berkeley (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Collectors and collecting.
- Insurance investigators.
- Lindsey, Hobart (Fictitious character)
- Murder -- Investigation.
- Plum, Marvia (Fictitious character)
- California -- Berkeley.