Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||American College of Healthcare Executives.|
|Description:||xxiii, 276 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm|
|Contents:||The evolution of the hospital: from cottage organization to healthcare system --
The evolving role of the healthcare executive : from superintendent to administrator to CEO --
The evolution of ACHE: from birth to present day --
The functions of ACHE: membership and credentialing --
The functions of ACHE: education --
The functions of ACHE: publications --
The functions of ACHE: other important services --
The leadership of ACHE.
|Other Titles:||75-year history of the American College of Healthcare Executives|
- American College of Healthcare Executives.
- Health services administration -- Study and teaching -- United States -- History.
- Hospital Administration.
- Hospital Administration -- history.
- Health Facility Administrators.
- History, 20th Century.
- History, 21st Century.
- United States.
- Health services administration -- Study and teaching.