Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Blanck, Peter David, 1957-
Communicating the Americans with Disabilities Act. Transcending compliance, 1996 follow-up report on Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Washington, D.C. : Annenberg Washington Program, ©1996
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Peter David Blanck
|Description:||70 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||Revisiting five core implications for the 21st century: ADA's Title I and the EEOC --
Transcending compliance with the ADA, workplace accommodations: Accommodations at Sears form 1978 to 1996; Closer look at accommodations at Sears from 1993 to 1996; Trends in accommodations at Sears from 1978 to 1996 --
Transcending compliance with the ADA, avoiding and resolving ADA disputes: Informal avoidance and resolution of ADA disputes at Sears; Formal avoidance and resolution of ADA disputes at Sears; Trends in avoidance and resolution of ADA disputes --
New challenges and emerging questions: Tracking an emerging work force.
|Responsibility:||by Peter David Blanck.|
- United States. -- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
- People with disabilities -- Employment -- United States -- Case studies.
- Sears, Roebuck and Company -- Employees.
- Discrimination against people with disabilities -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Sears, Roebuck and Company.
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (United States)
- Discrimination against people with disabilities -- Law and legislation.
- People with disabilities -- Employment.
- United States.