Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Frisk, Daniel.
Comparing working-capital funding and mission funding for naval shipyards
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Daniel Frisk; R Derek Trunkey; United States. Congressional Budget Office.
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on May 15, 2007).
"Analysis was prepared by Daniel Frisk ... and R. Derek Trunkey"--Transmittal letter.
"December 1, 2005."
|Description:||31 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from the CBO web site. Address as of 5/15/2007: http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/69xx/doc6907/12-01-ShipyardFunding.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
- Navy-yards and naval stations -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Shipyards -- United States -- Finance.
- United States. -- Navy -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- United States. -- Navy.
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Navy-yards and naval stations -- Economic aspects.
- Shipyards -- Finance.
- United States.