Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Films on Demand.; Films Media Group.|
|Notes:||Title from resource description page (viewed Dec. 09, 2010).
"Antitrust laws, trade regulations, and property ownership work together to preserve the balance of rights among consumers, retailers, and employees. Module one of this program explains how citizens of Zurich voted to extend shopping hours, overturning an obsolete market intervention; module two examines fair competition in the case of Volkswagen/Audi v. The European Commission; and module three examines how Venice, in an absence of private property rights, is moving to restore its crumbling buildings. (30 minutes)."
|Description:||1 streaming video (29 min.)|
- Trade regulation -- European Union countries -- Case studies.
- Competition -- European Union countries -- Case studies.
- Antitrust law -- European Union countries.
- Public goods.
- International economic integration.
- International economic relations.
- Antitrust law.
- Trade regulation.
- Europe -- European Union countries.