Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Journal / Magazine / Newspaper, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States.; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries.; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.|
|Notes:||At head of title: Committee print.
Title varies slightly.
Issues for 1990- include Subtitle III of Title 46, United States Code--Shipping; issues for 1993- include the Oil Pollution Act of 1990; issues for 2003- include Section 888 of the Homeland Security Act and Ports and Waterways Safety Act.
Issues for 1993, 2003 cataloged as monographs in LC.
|Description:||v. ; 24 cm.|
- United States. -- Coast Guard.
- United States. -- Oil Pollution Act of 1990.
- United States. -- Homeland Security Act of 2002.
- Maritime law -- United States.
- Oil pollution of the sea -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- National security -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Harbors -- Security measures -- Law and legislation -- United States.