Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jacques de Solleysel; William Hope, Sir
|Notes:||Includes folded plates.
Running title of v. 1: The perfect marshal; or, Compleat farrier.
The supplement has special t.p.: A supplement of horsemanship to the first part of the perfect marshall: or, A most compendious and excellent treatise of riding ... The whole collected and methodiz'd by Sir Wiulliam Hope ... London, Printed in the year 1717.
Includes "An alphabetical catalogue of all the simples and drugs mentioned in this work"--Page xiv - xxxi.
|Description:||2 volumes in 1 : illustrations ; 34 cm|
|Responsibility:||by the Sieur de Solleysell ... ; to which is added a supplement of riding, collected from the best authors ... ; made English from the eighth edition of the original. by Sir William Hope ...|
- Horses -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Horses -- Diseases -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Horsemanship -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Veterinary medicine -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Horseshoeing -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Horse Diseases.
- Horses -- Diseases.
- Veterinary medicine.
- Great Britain.