Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Complete copyright for K-12 librarians and educators.
Chicago : American Library Association, 2012
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||1 online resource (xi, 173 pages) : illustrations (chiefly color)|
|Contents:||Staff attend a copyright workshop --
Lindsey's copyright is infringed --
Kim wants to talk about fair use --
The school media center is renovated --
Patrick inserts a video clip --
Veronda and Lena want to digitize textbooks --
The school has a talent show --
Appendices: SLMS and copyright: a survey --
Agreement on guidelines for classroom copying in not-for-profit educational institutions with respect to books and periodicals --
Guidelines for educational uses of music --
Guidelines for off-air recording of broadcast programming for educational purposes --
Model policy concerning college and university photocopying for classroom, research, and library reserve use --
CONTU guidelines on photocopying under interlibrary loan arrangements --
Fair use guidelines for educational multimedia --
Use of copyrighted computer programs (software) in libraries-scenarios.
- Copyright -- United States.
- Fair use (Copyright) -- United States.
- School libraries -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Librarians -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- LAW -- Administrative Law & Regulatory Practice.
- Fair use (Copyright)
- Librarians -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- School libraries -- Law and legislation.
- United States.
- Copyright --United States. Fair use (Copyright) --United States. School libraries --Law and legislation --United States. Librarians --Legal status, laws, etc. --United States.