Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Computer File, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
W L Ormsby
|Notes:||Includes a history of the design and construction of the Croton Aqueduct, names of members of the engineer corps, and members of the Common Council for 1842.
Text is the same as was prepared and engraved on a commemorative badge designed for the occasion by W.L. Ormsby. Cf. Croton celebration. In Joint Committee on the Celebration of the Introduction of the Croton Water, 1842.
Printed area measures 15.4 x 6.9 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))|
|Series Title:||Archive of Americana.; American broadsides and ephemera., Series 1 ;, no. 5992.|
- New York (N.Y.). -- Common Council.
- Aqueducts -- New York (State) -- Design and construction.
- Municipal water supply -- New York (State) -- New York -- History.
- Croton Aqueduct (N.Y.) -- History.
- Internet resources.
- Aqueducts -- Design and construction.
- Municipal water supply.
- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- Croton Aqueduct.
- New York (State) -- New York.