Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Marie Howland; George E Peterson
|Notes:||"May 9, 1983 ... Submitted ... December 1983."
At head of title: Economic analysis of effects of business cycles on the economy of cities.
|Description:||94,  leaves : tables ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||Working paper (Urban Institute)|
|Other Titles:||Economic analysis of effects of business cycles on the economy of cities|
|Responsibility:||Marie Howland ; submitted to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development ; submitted by the Urban Institute ; George E. Peterson, principal investigator.|
- Urban economics.
- Business cycles -- United States.
- United States -- Economic conditions -- 1971- -- Regional disparities.
- Labor supply -- United States.
- Plant shutdowns -- United States.
- Central business districts -- United States.
- Business cycles.
- Central business districts.
- Economic history -- Regional disparities.
- Labor supply.
- Plant shutdowns.
- United States.