Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||National Governors' Association. Center for Policy Research.; United States. Defense Civil Preparedness Agency.|
|Notes:||Printed for Defense Civil Preparedness Agency.
Contains copyright material.
|Description:||65 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.|
1. Current emergency management in the United States --
2. What is comprehensive emergency management? --
3. Role of the governor in comprehensive emergency management --
4. Monitoring comprehensive emergency management --
5. Obtaining federal assistance in emergencies --
6. Summary --
Appendix A. NGA comprehensive emergency management policy --
Appendix B. The governor's emergency report.
|Series Title:||NGA State emergency management series.|
|Responsibility:||National Governors' Association, Center for Policy Research.|