Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Government Printing Office.
Concept of operations (ConOps V1.0) for the future digital system.
[Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Government Printing Office.; United States. Government Printing Office. Office of Innovation and New Technology.|
"October 1, 2004."
"Office of Innovation and New Technology"--Running header.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0034-P.
"The proposed Future Digital System will ingest, preserve, and provide access to the information produced by the U.S. Government ... and to the material currently in the custody of the Government Printing Office"--P. iii.
|Description:||viii, 70, 34 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Future digital system
Future digital system concept of operations (ConOps)
- United States. -- Government Printing Office -- Information resources management.
- Government publications -- United States -- Databases.
- Information storage and retrieval systems -- Government publications.
- United States. -- Government Printing Office.
- Government publications.
- Information resources management.
- United States.