Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thomas John Van Dam; Illinois. Department of Transportation.; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Department of Civil Engineering.; Illinois Transportation Research Center.
|Notes:||Prepared for the Illinois Transportation Research Center in cooperation with the Illinois Dept. of Transportation and the Federal Highway Administration.
|Description:||332 pages in various pagings : charts ; 28 cm|
|Other Titles:||Concepts and practices for considering general aviation airport pavement performance and longevity|
|Responsibility:||prepared by T.J. Van Dam [and others].|
- Runways (Aeronautics) -- Illinois -- Maintenance and repair.
- Pavements -- Performance -- Illinois.
- Pavements -- Illinois -- Design and construction.
- Pavements -- Deterioration.
- Pavements -- Design and construction.
- Pavements -- Performance.
- Runways (Aeronautics) -- Maintenance and repair.