Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Ira Allen; Ira Allen; Ira Allen|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Computer File, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||A summary taken from Ira Allen's Particulars of the capture of the ship Olive Branch, v. 2 (Philadelphia, 1805).
"The public is informed, that Allen's history of Vermont, published in London, in 1798, will be revised and corrected by the author, and printed ... That near 100 pages will be printed and subjoined to the Olive Branch, when both books will be bound and offered for sale, in different parts of the United States."--P. 24.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007]. includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11965).|
|Description:||24 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., Second series ;, no. 11965.|
|Other Titles:||Shaw-Shoemaker digital edition|
- Allen, Ira, -- 1751-1814.
- Allen, Ira, -- 1751-1814. -- Natural and political history of Vermont, one of the United States of America.
- Allen, Ira, -- 1751-1814. -- Particulars of the capture of the ship Olive Branch.
- Olive Branch (Ship)
- Vermont. -- Militia.
- Canals -- New York (State)
- Canals -- Vermont.
- United States -- Commerce.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Vermont -- History.