|提及的人：||Hillary Rodham Clinton; Condoleezza Rice; Hillary Rodham Clinton; Condolezza Rice; Hillary Rodham Clinton; Condoleezza Rice; Condoleezza Rice; Hillary Rodham Clinton|
Dick Morris; Eileen McGann
|描述：||326 pages ; 24 cm|
|内容：||Setting the stage --
President Hillary : how it can happen --
How Condi can beat Hillary --
Being Condoleeza Rice --
Hillary's senate record : the grand deception --
Rice at the pinnacle --
The two Hillarys : Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde --
How Hillary came to be Hillary --
2004 : the year politics turned upside down --
Who else is there? --
Secretary of state : what does the future hold for Condi? --
Drafting Condi --
President Clinton? President Rice? : what kind of president would each make?
|其他題名：||Condi versus Hillary|
|責任：||Dick Morris and Eileen McGann.|
Who will be president in 2008? Many believe that the White House is Hillary Clinton's to lose. As long-time strategists Morris and McGann reveal in this book, however, Hillary's plans are vulnerable to a challenge from the Bush administration's secretary of state and former national security advisor, Condoleezza Rice. Rice is the only figure on the national scene who has the credentials, the credibility, and the charisma to lead the GOP in 2008. And, as this first book on the subject demonstrates, a race between these two commanding, but very different, women is a very real possibility--and would prove one of the most fascinating and important races in American history. Blending insider insight and political foresight, this book surveys the strengths and weaknesses of the two candidates, finding persuasive clues about what we might expect from each of them as a chief executive.--From publisher description.
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham -- Career in politics.
- Rice, Condoleezza, -- 1954- -- Career in politics.
- Women presidential candidates -- United States.
- Presidential candidates -- United States.
- Women -- Political activity -- United States.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 2008.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham, -- 1947- -- Career in politics.
- Rice, Condolezza, -- 1954- -- Career in politics.
- Women in politics -- United States.
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham.
- Rice, Condoleezza, -- 1954-
- Politics and government
- Political science.
- Presidential candidates.
- Presidents -- Election.
- Women -- Political activity.
- Women presidential candidates.
- United States.
- Verenigde Staten.
- Rice, Condoleezza.