Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Water and Power.
Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation, Nueces River project, and Colorado River Salinity Control Act.
Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1995
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Water and Power.; United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 95-0084-P.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (iii, 43 pages).|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
- Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation, Washington.
- Colville Indian Reservation (Wash.)
- Grand Coulee Dam (Wash.)
- Indians of North America -- Washington (State) -- Claims.
- Nueces River Authority (Tex.)
- Water -- Law and legislation -- Texas -- Corpus Christi.
- Saline water conversion -- Law and legislation -- Colorado River Region (Colo.-Mexico)
- Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation.
- Indians of North America.
- Saline water conversion -- Law and legislation.
- Water -- Law and legislation.
- North America -- Colorado River Region.
- Texas -- Corpus Christi.
- Washington (State)
- Washington (State) -- Colville Indian Reservation.
- Washington (State) -- Grand Coulee Dam.