Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Randall Buchman; WGTE Home Video.
|Notes:||"This conference was made possible with support from Defiance College, Northwest State Community College, Sauder Village and the Ohio Humanities Council"--Container.|
|Event notes:||The conference took place at various locations in northwest Ohio from Thursday, May 18, to Saturday, May 20, 2006.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (66 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||Removal of the Seneca/Shawnee, 1831-1832 / Randall Buchman.|
|Other Titles:||Removal of the Seneca/Shawnee, 1831-1832.|
- United States. -- Indian Removal Act of 1830 -- History.
- Seneca Indians -- Ohio.
- Shawnee Indians -- Ohio.
- Indians of North America -- Relocation.
- Indians of North America -- Ohio -- Government relations.
- Indians of North America -- Ohio -- History.
- Ohio -- History.
- Indian Removal Act of 1830 (United States)
- Indians of North America.
- Indians of North America -- Government relations.
- Seneca Indians.
- Shawnee Indians.