|類型/形式：||Young adult fiction
Downloadable audio books
Electronic audio books
Young adult works
Patterson, James, 1947-
Confessions of a murder suspect.
[North Kingstown, R.I.] : AudioGO, 2012
|資料類型：||小說, 有聲書，等, 中學（高中）, 錄音, 網際網路資源|
|文件類型：||網路資源, 電腦資料, 錄音|
James Patterson; Maxine Paetro; Emma Galvin
|注意：||Downloadable audio file.
|表演者：||Read by Emma Galvin.|
|描述：||1 online resource (1 sound file) : digital|
|責任：||James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.|
Tandy Angel isn't a normal girl, and she knows it. For one thing, her family is magnificently wealthy and lives in a massive apartment in the famous Dakota building in New York City. Her parents are the head of a prominent hedge fund and the CEO of a large pharmaceutical company. She has been told from a very young age that her detachment from any kind of emotion is a superb trait. In fact, her parents have tried to cultivate a lack of emotion in all four of their children in order to encourage perfection of the highest level. But now the four siblings are tested in a way they never imagined--their parents have been murdered, and the kids are the number one suspect. Tandy decides that she'll have to solve the crime and clear their names, but digging deeper into her parent's affairs is a dangerous--and revealing--game. Spurred by her findings, Tandy begins to remember flashes of past events that were long ago buried in her memory, and she's suddenly unable to trust anyone, not even her siblings to tell her the truth. She might not even be able to trust herself. Who knows what the Angel children are truly capable of?
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Perfectionism (Personality trait) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- New York (State) -- New York -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family secrets -- Juvenile fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Juvenile fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Perfectionism (Personality trait) -- Fiction.
- Family life -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- Secrets -- Fiction.
- Death -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Social Issues -- Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Family -- Siblings.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Mysteries & Detective Stories.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- General.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Family secrets.
- Murder -- Investigation.
- Perfectionism (Personality trait)
- New York (State) -- New York.
- Siblings -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family -- New York (State) -- New York -- Juvenile fiction.
- Homicide -- Investigation -- Juvenile fiction.