Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Francis E Walter; Francis E Walter|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Francis E Walter
|Notes:||Walter was born in Easton, Pa. He was a student at Lehigh University from 1912 to 1914, but did not graduate. He received his law degree in 1919, and practiced privately in Easton. He was elected from the 15th district of Pennsylvania to the 73rd Congress as a Democrat in 1932, and served 16 terms, the last being the 88th Congress. He died in office. His Congressional specialties were immigration law and investigations of un-American activities.
N.B.: These materials are in storage and require 24 hours' notice for retrieval.
|Description:||114 cartons (114 cubic feet)|
- Walter, Francis E. -- (Francis Eugene), -- 1894-1963.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House.
- Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
- Subversive activities -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Emigration and immigration law.
- Subversive activities -- Law and legislation.
- United States.