Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Mining and Natural Resources.
Consideration of historic and cultural resources in the implementation of the Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act of 1977 and the general mining laws.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S.G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1992
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Mining and Natural Resources.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (iv, 338 pages) : illustrations, maps|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
- Coal mines and mining -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Mining law -- United States.
- Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration -- Government policy -- United States.
- Cultural property -- Protection -- United States.
- Coal mines and mining -- Environmental aspects.
- Cultural property -- Protection.
- Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration -- Government policy.
- Mining law.
- United States.