Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Half-title: At a meeting of the West-India planters and merchants, resolved, that the following considerations on the present state of the intercourse between His Majesty's sugar colonies and the dominions of the United States of America, be printed, and sent, in the name of this meeting, to every member of both houses of Parliament, and to the principal trading towns in Great Britain and Ireland.
[Signed] James Allen, Secretary.
An answer to the proposal that the British West Indies shall export from Canada goods formerly obtained from the United States.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microopaque. [Louisville, Ky. : Louisville Free Public Library, 1957]. 2 microopaques ; 8 x 13 cm. ([Selected Americana from Sabin's Dictionary ...]).|
|Description:||54 pages ; 21 cm|
|Series Title:||([Selected Americana from Sabin's Dictionary ...]).|
- West Indies, British -- Commerce -- United States -- Early works to 1800.
- United States -- Commerce -- West Indies, British -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- West Indies -- Early works to 1800.
- Sugar trade -- West Indies -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Early works to 1800.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- British colonies.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Sugar trade.
- Great Britain.
- United States.
- West Indies.
- West Indies -- British West Indies.