Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xv, 207 pages ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||1. Constitutionally constrained and safeguarded competition in markets and politics --
2. Markets and regulation: the contrast between free-market liberalism and constitutional liberalism --
3. The Freiburg school of law and economics: predecessor of constitutional economics --
4. Hayek's legacy and the future of liberal thought: rational liberalism versus evolutionary agnosticism --
5. Hayek's theory of rules and the modern state --
6. John R. Commons: institutional evolution through purposeful selection --
7. The market as a creative process / Viktor J. Vanberg and James M. Buchanan --
8. A constitutional economics perspective on international trade.
|Series Title:||Foundations of the market economy series.|
|Responsibility:||Viktor J. Vanberg.|