도서관에서 사본 찾기
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Todd G Sain; Carl J Showers; John C Traynham; Karen L Updike; Susan M Walter; Suzanne Yenchko; Steven Brian Young; James Louis Zartman
|메모:||Mss. (typescripts and photocopies).
Independent research (M.B.A.)--Mt. St. Mary's College.
|설명:||407,  leaves in various foliations (some folded), bound : ill., facsims. ; 29 cm.|
|일련 제목:||Mount Saint Mary's College.; MBA 599 independent research.; MBA 599 independent research., vol. 3.|
|다른 제목||Comparative study of the differential effect of tight money on small and medium size business in Frederick County, Maryland
Optimization with goal programming
Private sector initiative program
Employee ownership to prevent plant shutdowns
Why business should reevaluate the potential of the older worker and how it can benefit from the reevaluation
Subchapter S corporations
Analysis of the accounting curriculum at Mount Saint Mary's College
|책임:||by Todd G. Sain. A comparative study of the differential effect of tight money on small and medium size business in Frederick County, Maryland / by Carl J. Showers. Optimization with goal programming :|
- Mount Saint Mary's College (Emmitsburg, Md.)
- Coupons (Retail trade)
- Commercial loans.
- Management by objectives.
- Management science.
- Unemployment -- United States.
- Employees -- Training of -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Employee stock options.
- Employees -- United States.
- Older people -- Employment -- United States.
- Subchapter S corporations.
- Accounting -- Study and teaching.
- Employees -- Training of -- Law and legislation.
- Older people -- Employment.
- United States.