Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Theophilus Chamberlain; Theophilus Chamberlain|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||The first of Wheelock's five continuations.
"The continuation of Mr. Wheelock's narrative being printed off before a receipt of the following by the printers, they are necessarily obliged to subjoin it as an appendix. Lebanon, Oct. 11, 1765. The Reverend Mr. Chamberlain returned from his mission among the Six Nations, last Friday ..."--Page 25. Not found in all copies, as some were evidently distributed before the leaf was printed.
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
Sabin no. 103206.
|Description:||1 online resource (25 pages)|
|Series Title:||Eighteenth century collections online.|
|Other Titles:||Plain and faithful narrative|
|Responsibility:||by Eleazar Wheelock.|
- Chamberlain, Theophilus, -- 1737-1824 -- Early works to 1800.
- Moor's Indian Charity School -- Early works to 1800.
- Dartmouth College -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Indians of North America -- Missions -- Early works to 1800.
- Indians of North America -- Education -- Early works to 1800.
- Chamberlain, Theophilus, -- 1737-1824.
- Dartmouth College.
- Moor's Indian Charity School.
- Indians of North America -- Education.
- Indians of North America -- Missions.